Touch the ON/OFF control by pressing the KEY symbol
- After power on, the buzzer beeps once
- Then press the HOB you want to use
- Then press the + or – symbol to required heat
- Same action for each HOB
- Press – to reduce heat
- When you see the ‘H’ symbol, the heat will then switch off automatically
list of nearby restaurants we are happy to recommend:
- Signature’s Restaurant – http://www.signaturerestaurant.co.uk – TOP CLASS (you’ll not be disappointed)
- Queens Head, Glanwydden – http://www.queensheadglanwydden.co.uk – VERY GOOD NORMALLY
- Seahorse Restaurant, Llandudno – http://www.the-seahorse.co.uk – GOOD FOR FISH but may be a bit overpriced
- Carlos Italian Restaurant – http://www.carlosllandudno.com – EXCELLENT ITALIAN FOOD & SUPERB STEAKS
- Snooze WineBar on Church Walks, Llandudno. http://snoozewinebar.com/ – LOVELY FOOD IN NICE SURROUNDINGS
These comments are based on our opinions only and your opinions and others may differ but it does give you a small selection of decent places to eat.
- Buses – we are fortunate to have 2 Bus Stops directly outside our property
- Taxi – our local taxis are cheaper than taking the Bus unless you have Bus Pass. Interlink Taxis: 01492 86oo33, Alliance Taxis: 01492 878787, Rays Taxis: 01492 541143.
- Train Station – our local train station is in the middle of the town centre about 1.5 mls away or Colwyn Bay & Llandudno Junction stations, both of which are about 4 mls away
- Airport – our nearest airports are Liverpool & Manchester which are about 1 hour away
need more help !
Please call or text Elwyn on 07879 664767 if you require any assistance whatsoever.
We are here to make your stay as relaxing and as enjoyable as it possibly can be, and if we don’t hear from you then we will automatically assume that you are as comfortable as you possibly can be.
We tend to respect everyone’s privacy and we do not bother our guests unless you need any help with ….. absolutely anything !
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
- A 25% deposit is required to confirm any booking
- The balance is then due at least 6 weeks prior to arrival
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made at least four weeks prior to the arrival date.
- For a 25% refund, cancellation must be made at least two weeks prior to the arrival date.
- If the guest cancels within two weeks of the check-in date, the total payment is non-refundable.
- This Booking & Cancellation Policy overrides all policies promoted by Holiday Agencies
- List Item