General Information about Llandudno Bay and Superb Cintra Apartments
- You have all the Sky Sports and the BT Sports Channels at your disposal
- You also have On Demand
- You also have all Sky Movies
- You don’t even have to miss your favourite programmes as BBC iPlayer is also built in
- Everywhere is fully insulated with the latest building technology and you’ll certainly not be caught short in the Heating Department.
- To control the level of heating, please adjust each Radiator thermostat
The controls respond to touch, so you don’t need to apply any pressure.
• Use the ball of your finger, not its tip.
• You will hear a beep each time a touch is registered.
• Make sure the controls are always clean, dry, and that there is no object (e.g. a utensil or a cloth) covering them. Even a thin film of water may make the controls difficult to operate.
Touch the ON/OFF control by pressing the KEY symbol
1 After power on, the buzzer beeps once
2 Then press the HOB you want to use
3 Then press the + or – symbol to required heat
4 Same action for each HOB
5 Press – to reduce heat
6 When you see the ‘H’ symbol, the heat will then switch off automatically
- We provide FREE Broadband Wi-Fi signal to all guests
- The Mobile signal is pretty poor inside the Apartments but the signal is fine outside and in the Garden
- Car Parking is simple and FREE. Safe parking directly outside the property at the end of the drive.
- There are 2 Coop Supermarkets within 5 minutes and an Asda Supersquare within 2 miles
- There are 2 or 3 local pubs within walking distance of half a mile. None of which we would throughly recommend but they all sell alcohol.
- We do however have a number of very pleasant pubs within a mile or two
- There are a number of quality cafe’s close by and some in walking distance
There are about a half dozen good restaurants that we would be happy to recommend:
- Signature’s Restaurant – http://www.signaturerestaurant.co.uk – TOP CLASS (you’ll not be disappointed)
- Queens Head, Glanwydden – http://www.queensheadglanwydden.co.uk – VERY GOOD NORMALLY
- Seahorse Restaurant, Llandudno – http://www.the-seahorse.co.uk – GOOD FOR FISH but may be a bit overpriced
- Carlos Italian Restaurant – http://www.carlosllandudno.com – EXCELLENT ITALIAN FOOD & SUPERB STEAKS
- Poolside Restaurant at the Empire – Poolside Restaurant – GOOD VALUE FOOD IN NICE SURROUNDINGS but food could be a touch better
These comments are based on our opinions only and your opinions and others may differ but it does give you a small selection of decent places to eat.
- Please call or text Elwyn on 07879 664767